Here are the next 11 picks in my first mock.
11. St. Louis, Brodrick Bunkley, DT. Florida State. Another great offense that needs defensive stoppers.
12. Cleveland, Chad Greenway, OLB, Iowa. Sorry, I’m not buying that he’s slipping. Don’t forget the Phil Savage-Kirk Ferentz connection.
13. Baltimore, Tamba Hali, DE, Penn State. Ravens like high-motor defenders like Hali.
14. Philadelphia, Chad Jackson, WR, Florida. The TO experiment/debacle is over.
15. Denver (from Atlanta) Marcus McNeil, OT, Auburn. The Broncos need to get younger up front.
16. Miami, Jimmy Williams, DB, Va. Tech. Dolphins need secondary help.
17. Minnesota, Jay Cutler, QB, Vanderbilt. Vikings trade Culpepper, get their possible QB of the future.
18. Dallas, Ernie Sims, LB, Florida. Sims can play inside linebacker in the Cowboys’ 3-4.
19. San Diego, Santonio Holmes, WR, Ohio State. New QB Phillip Rivers needs all the targets he can get and Keenan McCardell isn’t getting any younger.
20. Kansas City, Tye Hill, CB, Clemson. Hill is a welcome addition to a horrid defense.
21. New England, Lendale White, RB, USC. Patriots luck out and get a power back to replce Corey Dillon.