And here are the last 11.
Mind you, all of this will likely change within a week. Have to keep up with Mel Kiper Jr. after all.
22. Denver (from Washington), Gabe Watson, DT, Michigan. Can’t count on those former Browns forever.
23. Tampa Bay, Max Jean-Giles, G, Georgia. Have to open some holes for the Cadillac.
24. Cincinnati Bengals, Donte Whitner, S, Ohio State. The Bengals’ safeties were awful last season and signing Dexter Jackson doesn’t change that.
25. N.Y. Giants, DeMeco Ryans, LB, Alabama. Ryans is a little undersized, but plays non-stop.
26. Chicago, Sinorice Moss, WR, Miami. Spurned by Antwaan Randle El, the Bears grab Moss.
27. Carolina, DeAngelo Williams, RB, Memphis. DeShaun Foster is too brittle to count on every game.
28. Jacksonville, Manny Lawson, LB, N.C. State. The Jaguars hope Lawson is this year’s DeMarcus Ware.
29. N.Y. Jets (from Denver), Nick Mangold, C, Ohio State. After letting Kevin Mawae go, the Jets get a replacement.
30. Indianapolis, Laurence Maroney, RB, Minnesota. The Edge is gone.
31. Seattle Seahawks, Mathias Kiwanuka, DE, Boston College. Has talent, just needs consistency.
31. Steelers, Bobby Carpenter, LB, Ohio State. Joey Porter and James Farrior are getting up in age. Carpenter could play inside or outside.