Visit NFL from the sidelines on the new Observer-Reporter site: http://www.observer-reporter.com/section/BLOGS08

Monday, April 17, 2006

I'm back

Sorry to let the blog slip a little in the past week, but I had to take some time off for a birth in the family. But I'm back now and ready to rock and roll on this draft.

What have we learned in recent weeks?

A day after I wrote on this site that the Steelers would not be interested in safety Jason Allen from Tennessee, my good friend Rick Gosselein from the Dallas Morning News did his first mock of the year with the Steelers taking Allen in the first round.

I respect the heck out of Goose and his final mock, which will come out late next week, is one of the most accurate available. It also changes considerably.

I don't think Allen will be the pick and Gosselein will likely agree next week.

LenDale White was in Pittsburgh Monday taking a physical and meeting with the Steelers brass. Hopefully word will filter out about that meeting soon.

No comments: