1. Green Bay - Nice performance against a good New Orleans team.
2. New England – The Patriots looked strong on opening weekend
3. Baltimore – Impressive win by the Ravens over their biggest rival.
4. N.Y. Jets – Needed Tony Romo to be Tony Romo to win against Dallas. Luckily for them, Romo came through.
5. Philadelphia – Vick's numbers weren't great, but they were effective.
6. New Orleans – I'll give the Saints a mulligan for losing at Green Bay on opening night.
7. Steelers - Will right the ship after sleepwalking at Baltimore.
8. Houston - Looking at a possible letdown game this week at Miami after demolishing the Peyton Manning-less Colts.
9. San Diego – I had them high last week, but even though they won, they looked bad at home against a pretty mediocre Minnesota squad.
10. Detroit – Yes, I actually believe in the Lions - as long as Matthew Stafford can stay healthy.
Dropped out: Atlanta
23. Kansas City – Got a feeling that wasn't an anomaly last week against the BillsI
24. Indianapolis – Could be a lot lower than this by the time Peyton Manning is ready to return.
25. Cincinnati – Caught the Browns sleeping to pull out a win. Still not very good.
26. Jacksonville – Curious move cutting David Garrard.
27. Minnesota – Donovan McNabb looks like and old, old man.
28. Denver – Lost at home to Oakland and looked bad doing it.
29. Seattle – Truly awful performance at San Francisco
30. Tennessee – Has to get Chris Johnson going.
31. Cleveland – The Browns are improving, but still have a way to go.
32. Carolina – Nice start by Cam Newton, but he won't be taking anyone by surprise now that he's starting to build some game tape.