I'm going to do this in parts this week, so you'll have to wait to see who the Steelers pick at 31.
1. Carolina, Cam Newton, QB, Auburn - They could take a defensive tackle such as Marcel Darius, but I think Newton will be the guy.
2. Denver, Marcel Darius, DT, Alabama - A much safer pick than Nick Fairley.
3. Buffalo, Von Miller, LB, Texas A&M – Miller might be the surest thing in this draft.
4. Cincinnati, A.J. Green, WR, Georgia - If Newton isn’t there, the Bengals wait until later to grab a QB.
5. Arizona, Patrick Peterson, CB, LSU - The Cardinals need a QB, but pass on Blaine Gabbert.
6. Cleveland, Robert Quinn, DE/OLB, North Carolina - The Browns need defensive front help.
7. San Francisco, Prince Amukamara, CB, Nebraska - The 49ers could be a prime trade partner looking to move down - hello Minnesota.
8. Tennessee, Nick Fairley, DT. Auburn - The Titans keep building up their defensive front.
9. Dallas, Tyron Smith, OT, USC - The Cowboys seem to be zoning in on Smith.
10. Washington, Blaine Gabbert, QB, Missouri - The Redskins can afford to give Gabbert a year to learn behind Donovan McNabb.