OK, you asked for it, here it is. Remember, this will change over the next couple of weeks as more information comes in.
1. Detroit, Matthew Stafford, QB, Georgia - The Lions seem to be settling in on taking the quarterback with the first pick.
2. St. Louis, Jason Smith, OT, Baylor - The Rams have a lot of holes, but the release of Orlando Pace may have tipped their hand.
3. Kansas City, Brian Orapko, OLB, Texas - The Chiefs are going to a 3-4 defense and need pass rushers.
4. Seattle, Eugene Monroe, PT, Virginia - No need to convince the team that has had Walter Jones at LT for a decade the value of a good LT. Jones’ eventual replacement.
5. Cleveland, Aaron Curry, LB, Wake Forest - The Browns need to upgrade their front seven. Curry does everything well except rush the passer, so he’ll fit right in with the Browns.
6. Cincinnati, Michael Crabtree, WR, Texas Tech - The Bengals are looking to trade Chad Johnson and Crabtree would soften that blow.
7. Oakland, B.J. Raji, DT. Boston College - Even if Raji did smoke some pot it wouldn’t bother the Raiders. In fact, it might increase their interest in him.
8. Jacksonville, Jeremy Maclin, WR, Missouri - The Jaguars haven’t had a playmaker at WR since Jimmy Smith retired.
9. Green Bay, Everette Brown, LB, Florida State - The Packers are shifting to a 3-4 and need guys to rush off of the edge.
10. San Francisco, Andre Smith, OT, Alabama - After signing Marvel Smith, the 49ers need some younger insurance.
11. Buffalo, Aaron Maybin, LB, Penn State – Maybin was awfully productive last season, but will be making the transition to LB.
12. Denver, Tyson Jackson, DT, LSU – The Broncos couldn’t stop anybody last season.
13. Washington, Michael Oher, OT, Mississippi – Washington’s offensive line is getting a little ragged.
14. New Orleans, Malcolm Jenkins, CB, Ohio State – The Saints were incredibly soft in the secondary last season.
15. Houston, Vontae Davis, CB, Illinois – Make this pick with the expectation that Donta Robinson won’t re-sign after this season.
16. San Diego, Rey Maualuga, LB, USC – Where else would Junior Seau Jr. go?
17. Josh Freeman, QB, Kansas State – The Jets really made this a need position. More athletic than Mark Sanchez.
18. Denver, Brian Cushing, LB, USC – The Broncos are reworking what was a bad defensive front.
19. Tampa Bay, Mark Sanchez, QB, USC – Even with Jon Gruden gone, the Bucs keep collecting QBs.
20. Detroit, Peria Jerry, DT, Mississippi – The Lions need to beef up the defensive front.
21. Philadelphia, Darius Heyward-Bey, WR, Maryland - The Eagles have been looking for a stud WR for seemingly forever.
22. Minnesota, Percy Harvin, WR, Florida – The Vikings want to upgrade their WR position and Harvin can certainly do that.
23. New England, Clay Matthews, LB, USC – Matthews fits the mold of New England linebackers.
24. Atlanta, Ziggy Hood, DT, Missouri – A big body for the front seven.
25. Miami, Alex Mack, C, California – The Dolphins are in a tough spot needing help in a lot of places.
26. Baltimore, Hakeem Nicks, WR, NC – The Ravens know that Derrick Mason is nearing the end.
27. Indianapolis, Filli Moala, DT, USC – The Colts need to beef up the interior of their defensive line.
28. Philadelphia, Beanie Wells, RB, Ohio State – The Eagles get a big back to pair with Brian Westbrook.
29. New York Giants, Knowshon Moreno, RB, Georgia – The Giants would have preferred one of the top WRs fall to them and like Kenny Britt of Rutgers, but they’ll settle for Moreno as a replacement for Derrick Ward.
30. Tennessee, Darius Butler, CB, Connecticut – The Titans need help in the secondary.
31. Arizona, Connor Barwin, LB, Cincinnati – Teams are intrigued by his athleticism.
32. Pittsburgh, Eric Wood, C/G, Louisville – The Steelers ignored the offensive line last year, but can’t do it again. Max Unger will also tempt them, but Wood is nastier.